Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I see my artwork before you print it?Yes! After you place the order, we will email you an artwork sample/proof. Generally, you can expect to receive it by the end of the next business day.
- Be sure to keep an eye out for our email.
- Reply with any further changes, or approve the artwork.
- We will NOT PRINT your order until you call or email with approval.
NOTE for returning customers: We are not in the habit of emailing artwork samples on reorders, or orders with small changes, like address. If you would like to see your art before we print, please let us know.
When can I expect my order to arrive?The standard amount time from placing the order to receiving your package is 8-14 days.
There are a few things may delay your order:
- We are waiting on your art approval (see question above).
- We are waiting on payment/check.
- There is a holiday during that time.
Can you print a design/artwork we created? Or use a different logo?Yes! Whether you submit a jpg, or the actual artwork file, we can print it for you.
- On the item page for “Customer Art” (located on page 3 of layouts), there is a place at the bottom to upload your file.
- In the “Describe what you want changed…” box, give any other details you would like us to know.
- To use your logo on one of our layouts, upload it at the bottom of the item page of your layout choice.
After we receive your order, we will create your artwork, and email you a sample/proof. See first question for more details.
If you have any further question, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 434-2332.